Knock Gauge/Sensor ???? Need Help.

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 09:12:31 EDT

Does anyone have, or know someone that has a knock gauge/sensor setup from
Caspers or any other company? I was wanting to get one, but after talking
to someone from DakotaUSA last night, he said that the magnum motors make
some weird frequencies that might drive the sender nuts and give false
reading. Does anyone know this to be true at all, cause if it were it would
explain why our trucks were not given one from the factory. Here is the
link to Caspers site:

https://www.casperselectronics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PLST

It is a stand alone system that has its own controller and all.

TJ
http://forums.atvconnection.com/Photos.cfm?ID=2972
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dakota