Lowering, which route?

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 01:12:00 EDT

Howdy gents... long time no see.

Good to see Bernd blew something up. ;)

I've got a dillemma. The Eibach 1" drop springs I was going to be
purchasing for my '92 are discontinued apparently. So, what are my options
to drop the front of this thing? I'm looking for a max of 2" of drop, and
want to increase the spring rate some to make the thing handle better.
Basically, I don't want spindles, but the only other drop springs I can
find are from Belltech, which are a 2" drop on a v8/rc, but they proclain
"maintain stock ride quality". Any ideas?

On another note, I went to the Fraser Valley Custom Car Show and Auction
today. Some beauty MOPARs there. VERY nice AAR 'Cuda and a SWEET Dart GT
ragtop that had been lowered just right. Picked up a 12x18" advertising
poster for the '69 Plymouth Road Runner, too. Gonna look good in my
room. :D