Re: Re: RE: Highway stalling... --update

From: will (k_kodiak2@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 15:58:45 EDT

I think the only reason I found the solution was
because all the previous week of tearing my hair out I
was reading the wiring diagrams and the fsm. Then I
read an article about heat-related issues with
electronic controls. So when my truck cut out again
the next day (which again was on the freeway), I
started thinking about the heat. So I traced the wires
around the head and exhaust manifolds. When I got to
the coil that's when I found those tiny wires resting
against the manifold. I knew from the wiring diagram
that one of the wires went to the ASD. So I moved 'em.
Truck started right up. What a PITA!