Re: Bellypan question

From: Bill Knight (billk5008@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 16:23:29 EDT

That's basically what it seems like, just a light coating. Cleaned the PVC
valve when I cleaned the throttlebody. Boy was that dirty and possiblly
where some of the oil came from. Went for a 75 mile ride and everything
seemed smoother. Added a quart of oil, cleaned K&N drop, throttle body, and
PVC valve.