RE: Signing off

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 17:29:45 EDT

As a Father of Four and a Grandfather of two, congratulations on your new
baby. We wish you as long and as happy a trail as the Good Lord has allowed
us to travel. We hope to see your happy return to the DML one day when time
allows it. Godspeed to you Patrick and Kelly Engram.

Sincerely,
Rick Barnes, aka Rascal