Re: Adam = Square

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 23:16:23 EDT

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:02:39 +0000, DR CHALLENGER <drchallenger@hotmail.com> wrote:

> still confused about when and where this evebt is.

forestville, ny (kinda close to Buffalo) this coming saturday. See the upcoming events page at dakota-truck.net for details.

and if you're asking about something in particular, you should quote something relevant if you don't feel like including specifics.....
(re: the last message you sent about a location, which follows)

--
Mike Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota SLT CC, 318/46RE/231, D44/Sterling 10.25, 4.10s, 35s on Humvee rims