re:Subject: Re: 92 Dakota 5.2L 2wd a/c 46rh 176k miles

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 22:30:35 EDT

> Thanks for the tip, but I'm in Texas as well (again!).
>
> Brett Forehand
> '94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto

Ha ha. Well, worth a shot. If anybody is interested, the truck was up in MA. I
hope to get my exhaust taken care of in the next week or two, then pull the
clutch fan and swap out with an electric. After that it is time to pull the
valve covers and replace bits in there. One of these days I'll work on the rear
end too and swap out my gears. Once that is done I'll start accumulating the
big stuff for the rebuild.