RE: My rear diff is shot!? OMGWTFBBQ

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 19:39:56 EDT

See, this is the type of experience (along with my own past automobile
disasters) that i use to rationalize the way i abuse my toys, i mean
vehicles....
See, anyome that knows Andy, knows that he is quite gentle on his trucks.
He even states that he only has 26,000 miles on his current Dak, and is
already on his second diff. fluid change. I think i had about 60,000 on
mine before i even thought about changing that fluid.
And i beat the HELL outta my Dak for 3 solid years before she gave up. (I'm
not going to go into detail about it being 3 days old and having a "factory
defect" and needing a brand new tranny.) <rolleyes>

Anyway, it seems to me that there is little reason not to have fun with a
vehicle. And by fun i mean plowing through mud and snow, climbing crap with
your 4x4, or draggin' with your 2wd, because even if you baby the thing, it
might just break down on you anyways, so why not have some fun before
leaving it in the shop for an extended period of time. ;)

Oh, and i'm starting to regret posting that thread titled Adam = Square
because it'a coming up too often.... :P

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....