Re: Re: 1990 SHELBY DAKOTA FOR SALE

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 06:49:20 EDT

$12,500 is a bit high ($2K-$3k too high). IT is not the performance level
that makes it pricey but the Shelby name. If performance was the only
indicators than a 1987 Mustang LX 5.0 would be worth more than a 1966 Shelby
Mustang GT 350. To be fair, the Shelby name is not important to everyone.
Many if not most people would rather have a 1998 5.2 5-speed Dak. The only
reason I have a 1989 Dak is because it is a Shelby. I am a big fan of the
man. The reason I also have a 2004 Dak Quad Cab is because I love the truck.