RE: RE: SportTruck magazine still sucks <rant enclosed>

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 07:09:14 EDT

I'm a LOOOOOOONG time subscriber to both Hot Rod and Sport Truck!....

Does that make me a Poser!?........;) NOT!

Fact is a couple years back when I went to Summit in Tallmadge, OH for the
Truckstyle event, Sport Truck photographed a Group of trucks from the Roof
of the building and got my 01' in the
group where it was parked.........Poser? ;)........NOT!

Yes!......I have that copy and I did see the error.........

The writer of that article probably never put a wrench to that Dakota, and
wrote the article with the information he had available to him.......given
to him by the owner or who ever submitted the
technical data.

I read the mags for the "entertainment", not for the tech pages!.......

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9 ...
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...