RE: RE: Engine Part Interchangeability

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 11:13:58 EDT

You can call up summit and order the proper plugs and pins if you don't
already have them. The injectors are all supplied 12v from a common splice
in the harness. Trace one of the positive inj wires back into the harness to
find it. It is a green wire with an orange tracer. The injector fires when
it is grounded via the pcm. On your 93 dak injector #7 is grounded via pin
17 and #8 is grounded via pin 18 on the pcm. Run the negative side of the
new inj plug to the proper pin on the pcm and the positive side to the
common splice. Saves ya about 500 bucks at the dealer for a new harness

Greg Conner