RE: Daktoberfest 2004 Recap

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 22:39:22 EDT

I LOVE that game "Hide stuff from Tom"!!!!!
I actually have never hidden anything from Tom, it is however quite funny
when Tom goes looking for something, usually his keys, only to find them
hanging from the passenger doorlock. hehehe

The only other gamer that i like better than "Hide stuff from Tom" is "Try
to sell Mike's rims and tires by the side of the road".
That one was my idea. hahahahha

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....