Re: Daktoberfest Pics

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 12:06:43 EDT

On Sun, October 24, 2004 6:38 pm, Michael Maskalans said:

> Damn, I hope somebody else's pictures came out well!

We got a couple around the mud pit, but I never managed to get the timing
figured out to get the shots I really wanted. By the time I figured out I
wouldn't need to wait for the flash recharge if I just turned the flash
off, you guys were headed for the trails.

Oh, well. What we did get looks pretty good. Anyone setting up an
archive yet?