RE: Bumpers (was: Daktoberfest 2004 Recap)

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 13:04:45 EDT

I had an idea for a bumper...I am going to just strap a Honda to the front
of my Dakota...hey, its even got side air bags. This salesman was bragging
about that one day while I was at their dealership getting a part for my
neighbor's car...I told him how that was such a good thing, but the Dodge
has real metal in their cars so the whole side air bag thingy was kinda mute
for me...
Then he told me how heavy my truck was as compared to his Honda...I told him
that was logical cause metal weighs more than plastic....

Rascal