Poly bushing

From: Don (y2kota@y2kota.us)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 08:51:30 EDT

I've been thinking about replacing some to all of the bushing on my
Dak. First question is, can the bushing be replaced in stages? Such as
just the swaybar(s), and then some other components. I don't have the
place were I can let the truck sit over night for time consuming jobs
so any work or mods need to be done within a few hours of start.

What type or brand and where a good place to buy them from is?

Any other words of wisdom on this would be highly welcomed!

--
Don Mallett