Re: carpeting

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 01:37:51 EDT

On 10/27/04 8:40 AM, in article 001c01c4bc28$856ddd20$6401a8c0@office,
"Steve Reill" <sreill@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote:

> Can anyone lead me in the right direction? I have a Gen III Dakota that had
> some annoying water leaks for the first 2 years of ownership. The leak has
> since been repaired (finally) but the dealer refused to replace the
> carpeting. Anyone know of a website that sells direct replacement carpets?
> TIA

Best bet is to hit a boneyard. I got carpet for my 98 for $25. Granted I
pulled it myself and hit it with the carpet cleaner, but nothing quite fits
like the OE carpet. If you're not afraid of some manual labor, it's the
way to go.

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9