Re: Air filter relocation

From: patrick delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 06:19:45 EDT

yep, I cut a 3.5" round hole on the horizontal sheet metal under the
location where the air box used to be. I put the 9" long k&n on the end
of a 3" pvc pipe and inserted the pipe through the hole from
below(behind the bumper). Fab'd up the rest w/ pvc fittings and pipe
with a little bit of flex hose to allow for movement. Works great.
Patrick Delgado