Re: carpeting

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 12:18:30 EDT

Or if you dont want waterlogged rat piss stained carpet :) you can try
http://www.autoheadliner.com/ . They have oem fitting replacement carpets
in any color you can dream of. The dealer is also an option, replacement
oem gen 2 carpet is under 200 bucks, gen 3 can't be much more.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid