Re: (Off-Topic) Windows XP SP2 ...

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 18:15:26 EDT

I had Windows ME on this when I first got it and it was fine for about 3
months, then the problems started!

Then in January I decided to increase the memory capacity and upgrade it to
XP Home, it has been great ever since then till that SP-2 download last
Saturday night.....

My Windows XP Home Edition has been very stable and issue Free!.......I'm as
pleased with it as I am with the McAfee Anti-Virus software I'm
using......only one Virus got thru with it and it was my own fault! (I
didn't update often enough on it)

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9 ...
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...