Re: (Off-Topic) Windows XP SP2 ..."Pain in the @$$"

From: Jon (jonram2004@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 18:05:18 EDT

Your first mistake: buying a Compaq.
Your second mistake: letting it be run by Microsoft.
:)

I just put SP2 into this machine today, and it's fine so far. *knock knock*.
But I can't tell you how many clients I've had that have had their computers
boogered up by Microsoft's service packs.

I haven't installed SP2 on a large number of computers yet, but thanks for
the heads-up, I guess :)