Re: Exhaust and Cat question..

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 13:20:24 EDT

On Thu, October 28, 2004 6:10 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> Weird - that's quite a price difference. I didn't realize the
> GenIII application was so much more money.

I seem to recall it being even more of a difference back when I installed
it on my truck. It worked out so well I started thinking about doing the
same thing on the 2001. At the time I got it, the system was on sale for
something like $108 I think. I don't remember exactly what they wanted
for the same system for the 2001 application, but it seems like it was
over $250. I remember thinking "might as well just go for the Gibson at
that price."