Re: Re: 2005 DML Calendar submissions needed!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 14:02:28 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> "Bill Day" <billday@comwares.net> wrote:
>
> : I hav a suggestion Jon, of all the pictures that come in and get voted on,
> : lets have a collage page for January..? I mean a small pic of every truck
> : that gets submitted.. not sure how many get submited and if it would be
> : feasible or not.
>

> Might be something to think about. (Especially if I don't get
> enough submissions.) ;-) I guess it will depend on how many pics
> get submitted, and of course I am always open to opinions from the
> DML in general.

(sigh) Christine never made it out of the garage all year. So I have
no new photos I could submit. I thought about submitting some older
ones - primarily from last years BBQ... but to be true to things - the
pictures should be from the year before (2005 calendar - pics taken in
2004 - follow?)

Also thought about the possibility of submitting a pic of the Ram as
perhaps an "honorary Dakota" or "Token Full Size", while Christine is
laid up - but that doesn't set right with me either. Just seems.....
wrong to submit a Ram pic for the DAKOTA Mailing List.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!