Re: New Guy Trying to Save an Old Dakota

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 13:57:42 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:
> On Fri, October 29, 2004 8:35 am, Mike Fox said:
>
>>I am located in Barrie, Ontario, Canada (just north of Toronto) maybe you
>>could drop by and have a look (just kidding).
>

> Don't tempt him. He once drove here from Chicago just for the Performance
> World show at the International Centre in Mississauga.
>
> Never let it be said that Tom doesn't like his road trips :-).

Aaaaactually - I drove to Jons - from here in Point Wisconsin not to
Toronto from Chicago - with the Jeep I had last year. hehehe Ed drove
Jon and myself to Toronto from Jons. Six of these half dozen of another.

I love my road trips - the road trips are just not liking me too much
anymore. Back problems are starting to catch up with me. (grumble)

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!