Road (trip) warrior

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 15:44:23 EDT

On Fri, October 29, 2004 1:57 pm, Terrible Tom said:

> Aaaaactually - I drove to Jons - from here in Point Wisconsin not to
> Toronto from Chicago - with the Jeep I had last year. hehehe Ed drove
> Jon and myself to Toronto from Jons. Six of these half dozen of another.

Wow... was that just last year? Seems like it's been longer than that.
Of course, remembering that it was probably February or March '03, that
explains why it seems like it's been more than a year.

I wasn't sure if you were insane enough to have traveled from Wisconsin
for a show that we were only at for a few hours, so I figured I'd give you
the benefit of the doubt. I knew you had come from at least as far away
as Chicago. Glad you could make it, though.

Oh, and being a passenger is worse than driving, IMHO. So you don't get
credit for the fact that Ed drove part of it.