Re: '97 front rotors warped

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 18:17:12 EDT

To those of you that get the Canadian Tire flyers, do you have any opinions,
good or bad on the new Monroe brake parts?
I have Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks on my truck and have always trusted Monroe
when it comes to shocks. Just wondering if Monroe would also make good
brake parts (rotors, pads, discs, drums, etc. )

Thanks
~Jay