Re: '97 front rotors warped

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 09:11:28 EST

""Bill S."" <kb7vkl@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:19:11 -0400, jay&dana@telus.net ("Jay & Dana")
> wrote:
> >I have Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks on my truck and have always trusted
Monroe
> >when it comes to shocks.
>
> You have Sensa-Tracs and you like them? I had a set on my '94 Dak for
> about 2 weeks and had them taken off and replaced with KYB light truck
> shocks, much better than those Monroe softy shocks. IMO.

The Sensa-Trac is the middle of the road "feeling" offering from Monroe.
They've got ones that are softer and ones that are harder.
I've got Monroe Reflexes on mine, and they're very firm. I've driven sports
cars forever, so when I went to get shocks for my truck, I wanted something
that would be firm. They were pretty firm before I dropped the truck, and
after the drop they got really firm, just what I was looking for actually.
I'm on my second set and love them. (swapped them out when I did the drop,
since I was already in there...)

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L