Re: Was blue.... Now Green???

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 09:21:22 EST

"andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote in message

> On 10/31/2004 12:27 AM, Terrible Tom wrote:
>
> | There is also green washer fluid too - Prestone Bugwash washer fluid.
> | Don't know if that is what the dealership put in - but it exists. There
> | is also yellow washer fluid. Prestone De-Icer is yellow.
>
> Don't tell Josh's friends about the Prestone washer fluid. They're
> likely to "upgrade" his washer fluid some night when he isn't looking :)
>
> - --
> - -andy

If you knew my friends, you'd know that the last thing they'd do would be
spend money on a prank.

The first thought I had when I read this thread was "don't put washer fluid
in the coolant reservoir." I knew that there was pink and yellow stuff, but
I'm personally not sold on it. I'll stick to the good old blue stuff.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L