Re: My NEW Webpage!

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 16:00:38 EST

On 11/1/04 9:23 AM, in article b26be6d904110107227ccf0025@mail.gmail.com,
"Andy Levy" <andy.levy@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 08:48:00 -0500, Ronald Taylor
> <scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> I'm currently working on re-building ScSilverDak.com, adding some New
>> Features, and creating a Flash intro..........all just for some Fun!
>
> Flash sucks. What value will it add as an "intro"?

It adds value when he wants one! :)

>> Anyone with a webpage that would like a link on my New Page can e-mail me
>> the address and a brief description and I'll load on the links page.......
>
> Why not include links that you think are valuable, rather than just
> posting whatever people send to you?

Umm... I don't think he's adding links just for the sake of filling space.
In fact im pretty positive that if someone sent him a link for some kinky
s&m and midgets site....it won't get on! :)

Bottom line, Ron now has complete control of his site and he can add
whatever he wants, whenever he wants, from wherever he is.... In fact he's
doing 99% of the site building... I'm just making it look pretty and
answering questions when they arise.

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9