It's Alive! (Was - New Guy - Old Dakota)

From: Mike Fox (bsquash442@rogers.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 00:08:34 EST

Fuel Pressure regulator did it! Started right up and stayed running. Just
long enough for me to set the timing before the fuel return line blew, oh
well. I changed the oil and it came out like swamp water from 50 psi fuel
last week.
The next step will be to try to drive it and see what blows up from sitting
outside for 3 years.
First I need a bit more help from some Gen 1 Premag guys.
I can't get my transmission kick down rod to hook up right. It seems like
it's too long. Can anybody post a picture of how this hooks up. I have the
drawing in the manual and I'm sure I'm doing it right but it just wont hook
up. I will try to get some pics.
Should be rolling soon!
Thanks
Mike