F&B OR Fastman????

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 19:23:33 EST

Trying to select the best TB for my truck... which will be getting an M1
here shortly

1992 Dakota
318, 4X4, Long Bed
46RH, MP Comp
Vortech SCer at 9#
Crane Ignition, Custom TB
Viper Electric Fan
DT Headers, 4350 lbs.
13.85@99.1 Best to Date.

I will be going to a 360 next year... and I am looking to get the TB and M1
now.
The FB looks really prety, and the 55x52 sounds appealing but the price is
really steep too.

The Fastmans isnt frilly at all, but from talking to him should flow just as
good but has no flow numbers on his site... what do you all think???????

I dont care at all about how it looks, I want the performance...

TJ