new truck <feels like>

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 21:16:18 EST

$241.00 later, my R/T feels like a new truck!

it has 59k miles on it, but it was runni'n like it had 159k miles on it. I
took it to work (williamsburg Dodge) and had em' change the diff. fluid (LSD
gettin' noisey), tranny fluid, and an oil change with Mobil 1 synthetic. The
mechanic also tightened the rear bands of the tranny juuuuust a touch more
so it'll shift firmer (one of the perks of working at a stealership I
guess).

Oh man! My 2001 R/T was fun, but it never ran like this!!!! She barks em'
into 2nd, and will put er' sideways on a downshift to 1st if I punch it.
Gonna' do a tune-up with some red Taylor wires, Champion Plats, brass cap
and rotor, and a 180 t-stat. MP computer on the way too =) It's gonna' be a
good month! =)

-miggity
Newport News VA
2000 FR R/T CC