RE: RE: Re: RE: F&B OR Fastman????

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 03:00:29 EST

TJ, your engine won't know or care if the TB is billet or cast. For your
blown 318 either brand will work fine. I've tried both and for MY money I
went with the Fastman and used the savings to pay for the M1 2-bbl intake.
Whichever you decide to buy, just tell them about your combination and get
the size they recommend.

RayB
_un-blown 318 - 13.44 @ 104.64