Re: Re: Front vibration update #3

From: Steve Mills (srm804@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 11:06:52 EST

While we are on the subject, what's the best way to check for a bad 4WD
wheel hub? I seem to have a noise on my 92 I can hear when I drive down the
side of the house to the garage and a slight wiggle in the wheel. ( like a
tire out of balance) When I attempt to check by spinning the wheel the only
sound I can hear is a squeege sound comming from my CV boot. Thanks Steve