What the heck is going on...

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 13:27:14 EST

I put in a remote starter a few years ago, it made it about a year and a
half and I finally removed it this spring. Well it was constantly blowing
the 5amp full time power fuse under the hood, causing dome lights, stereo,
power mirrors and cig lighter to not work at all. Since it has been out and
the fuse was replaced I havent had any issues with it.

Over the last month I have had to put 3, 5 amp fuses in there. Today while
driving along with windows down, nice day out, and radio cranked up a
bit(Big n Rich playing since the consert with Grechen Wilson is tomorrow
night locally) it blows and I loose my stereo, power mirrors.. etc.

Any ideas on what keeps blowing it. I wired the stereo myself(wall worl
harness adapters) and shrink wrap wire tubing. Never have had any fits with
the stereo itself, JVC Arsenal series 200W CD w/ MP3 read, Sirius/CD changer
inputs etc...

It's an awesome stereo connected to 4 Infinity i500 series replacements int
he Dak. There is no Amplifier or subwoofer setup in the truck, or cd
changer and I havent order my sirius stuff yet, so I cant figure out what
would be causing it to blow so often.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's

---