Re: new truck <feels like>

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 23:06:15 EST

>>If you do a serch in the archives you'll see a lot of people having
problems specifically with *Bosch* Platinum plugs, and with the
Platinum +4s. <<

I remember those threads (yeah.... I was there... I am that old.... ugh).
The biggest problems were from the +4's because they are pregapped and you
can't adjust the gapping. I beleive some people even went so far as to check
the gap in a set of them and found that they were pretty inconsistant from
the factory.

IMHO, if the DML says it sucks, then it sucks =)

-miggity
Newport News VA
2000 FR R/T CC

"...someone set up us the bomb...."