Few things for sale

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 12:13:23 EST

Just incase some of you guys would want this junk for some reason...

All came off a 1992 Dak with 180000+ on it, ran at time of dissasembly.

Stock alternator, worked fine, dirty, was charging batt at 14.2VDC b4 I took
it off. $40
8 Stock injectors... like I said, motor ran fine when took them off. $25
Stock return style fuel rails, never checked FP. $30
Air Cond Comp, dont know if it was any good. $10
Fan blades, anyone want them?? $10

Thats it for now... the intake will be for sale much later... and I will be
using the TB as a core to the Fastman if I decide to go with his over F&B.

Pics can be taken of anything, lemme know. All of this is coming off the
truck I bought to do my 4WD to 2WD conversion.

TJ
http://forums.atvconnection.com/Photos.cfm?ID=2972
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dakota