RE: doo bee doo bee doooo...

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 10:07:25 EST

I've found what works wonders is a white rubber eraser. There was some wax
worked into some rubber trim type stuff around my windshield, looked like
crap, an eraser got rid of it. Tried all kinds of cleaners and chemicals,
scrubbing them in with toothbrushes and scotch brite pads, and the eraser
turned it into a quick and easy task. But speaking of which..I've been
using Meguiars NXT wax. Kinda pricey but it doesn't seem to leave a residue
on black plasic and rubber. Of course I don't have much of either on my
truck..

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4