Re: It *is* the bumper!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 19:29:01 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> The bumper is what kills the gen IV.
>
> check it:
> <http://www.dakota-durango.com/photos/sema2004/DSC07604.JPG>
>
> where do I buy one?

Eh - you are right - but the front bumper is only ONE thing that kills
the Gen IV. While I like that aftermarket bumper better than the stock
set up - its still Fugly. I would do a bumper differently. I would not
arch the fog lights up into the lower slant of the sides. O would not
break the flow of the bumper up as much - as is done by the lighter grey
rectangular section in the center wher ethe winch is. And it would
have som friggin CHROME on it.

Other Uglys about that truck are the masty asss carbon fiber looking
headlight bezels, that paint job sucks totally.. and there is no reason
on Gods earth why the fender flares need to extend UNDER THE TRUCK!

An aftermarket grill would also go a LONG way to improving my already
degraded opinion of the Gen IV.

Other rants about it: Interior is sparce, and the roofline slants down
too much. When a short fat buzzard like me whaps his head on the
A-pillar getting in, thats bad.

Oh yeah and that ugly mustard monstrosity is also a Quad Cab too - so
that makes it like twice as ugly... heh

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!