Re: Roush Magnums (was: SEMA Show 2004 Photos)

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 08:32:07 EST

I personally would love to see a Coupe Magnum, unlike the soon to be
released charger/300C The new charger does nothing for my retro feel that
the Charger should look like.
I was thinking the new charger should be based off of the old charger, a
little cut down as the monte was done when it was reintroduced...

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's