Re: RE: Popping while Engine Braking

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 08:28:29 EST

I have been told its one of two things.. first incorrect back pressure on
the exhaust system,leaky cat, pipe and/or muffler.

The second was told to me todo t\with the oil level being a hair low, say
half a quart or type being used, not heavy enough.

Just things I was told, Id on't really go by them.

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's