Re: Roush Magnums (was: SEMA Show 2004 Photos)

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 11:52:15 EST

Ford guys ? i wonder how many on this list has owned a mustang ? i would
imagnine quite a few. i am not the only MOPAR guy on this list who has a
mustang or has owned a mustang in the past.
you dont hear to much whining about SLP flippin ranks to develop parts for
the mustang when they have done GM for so long. Branching out for them is
good for business.

what year would that be gary ? should i spot you a couple of secs ? lol
how much money you want to wager ? Should i put the car back to stock when
you are ready so you have a fair shot at a win ? lol