RE: doo bee doo bee doooo...

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 12:41:03 EST

Oops! Sorry for putting that out there. Wait. What out there? No one saw
that.

NXT..some sort of "synthetic polymer" blah blah blah something or other..all
I know is it keeps water beading a *lot* longer than waxes I've used in the
past on it (Zymol, Eagle-1, Meguiar's), and it really looks wet when you're
done. The paint on my truck is either beat or cheap, or both; within a wash
(or rain) or two you can see where the stipe used to be all around. At
least I have a nice red stripe to look at, lol. Goes on and off easy too.
I might try carnuba next..I let my buddies who at least used to run a detail
business go to town my truck shortly after I got it (and shortly after they
got their buffer when they got sick of doing everything by hand :-/ ), I've
got tons of swirl marks. Of course now being at college in cramped, high
traffic parking lots the dents and dings are starting to outweigh the swirl
marks in the unattractive department. For my graduation present to myself,
I'm painting the truck! That could be a while though, lol.

Well maybe now that it's getting broken in and it's not perfect anymore, it
might see a little off road action finally..

Travis
'92 Dakota 5.2 4x4