RE: Re: Ford Guys on the dml: was roush magnums.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 18:59:19 EST

With those mods on the 5.0L...the Dodge can't touch it. Parts guy at work
has similar mods on his '90 stang and the engine has 120K on it...quicker
than s--t though. You're trying to beat a 3200lb car with about 300HP -
with a 4500lb truck with less HP. Power to weight, it ain't gonna happen.

- Bernd