Re: Electric fan recemendations

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 19:35:49 EST

I think the 2 best options are the viper or a Lincoln fan. Sam is working on
the 99 kits that will essentially drop in, all parts included to wire it up.
Cost is around $330 or so though. On my 92 I am installing a Lincoln fan. I
hope to get it put on this weekend. For me it was cheaper to go this route. Fan
was about $65, and the controller and wiring about $125. I could have gone
cheaper if I wanted to by using relays and such, but I am happy with what I
have so far.