Re: Re: Shelby

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 00:44:10 EST

I've a Stage 2 JET on my 318LA along with recomended from JET 180 Stat and
the same headers Mopar P/N that I've seen on a Shelby Dak. The Shelby had a
bad day when he ran against my 91. On that occasion. Shelby 318LA, electric
cooling fan, 91 Dak Spt mech cooling fan , Jet module eliminated my rev
limiter. A call to Jet in Ontario California should solve this dilemma.
Unless the throttle body on the 91 318LA makes any difference?

Jim Knox, 91 Dak Spt Reg Cab, Short Box , 4X4, 318LA Factory
Toronto, Canada