Re: 1993 V6 to V8 Conversion

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 08:28:13 EST

I know this has been hashed before but my '95 v6 mag is not multiport
injected, it is throttle body just like the '91 I'm rebuilding, hence I will
not have to add injectors to the harness. I figure the only swap I may ned
to do is mounts on my setup and possibly have the '95 comp
reprogrammed/replaced if it wont work at all. I am still in build stage and
there is nothing wrong with my v6(just about 30k on it from when I replaced
it with a marshall reman), which will likely go up for sale once the v8 is
in. The tranny should be fine for me as the bell housing on the '91 as it
sits is the same one on my '95 according to my dodge mech at the dealer. I
will likely have the tranny rebuilt and beefed a bit for the extra motor .

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's