Drag Shocks - Finally found part #'s

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 12:06:50 EST

For those of you who have had a hard time lookin for a set of Drag shocks,
yet have had no luck finding something that would fit, I found some! :)

The shocks are made my Competition Engineering and are only $39.99 from
Summit. They are 3 point adjustable for front and rear. Fronts are 90/10,
80/20, and 60/40; rears are 50/50, 60/40, and 70/30.

For front shocks, you want C2600 (summit part number cee-2600) Those should
fit ANY 2WD Dakota front.

Rears I found are a little longer than stock, but still work even though Im
lowered 2" in the back, with plenty of room to be safe.
Rear shocks, you want C2730 (summit part number cee-2730) Those seem to only
fit 97+ dakotas (2wd)

I hope this helps everyone a bit, I know I searched a few weeks and found
nothing. I finally just got out and measured the shocks.

Tim Berry - Chesapeake, Va
97 CC 408 9PSI - 12.44@114.8