Re: RE: Rad leak sealers

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 19:17:15 EST

Thanks to all who responded.
I've always been a little leery about the ones with the pellets in also
(because of the impellers in the water pump, and I don't drive a bus ;-).
I'm looking at the "Prestone Super water leak sealer" that is not very thick
but milky in substance.

Thanks Guys
~Jay

> While using a radiator sealer may work, it's not the correct way to fix a
> radiator (you know what I'm going to say so I won't say it).

Yah, I know what you're going to say Bernd :-)