Re: 1993 V6 to V8 Conversion

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 20:07:29 EST

Walter Felix wrote:

> I beleive the '87 3.9L V6 was a 2bbl carb but my '88 is TBI

That is correct - I think there were some early 88's that were carbed
however. Firne dof mine was working on what he said was an 88 4x4 Dak -
and it was clearly carbed.

As for the 91's being TBI or MPFI - I was always under the impression
that 91 V6's were MPFI and the V8's were TBI - but I have never verfied
that or ever seen a 91 up close and under the hood other than Jim Knox's
V8 truck.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!