Re: Any suggestions on how best to route the wire?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 22:55:20 EST

I agree; especially when under pressure.. Some times we just need to work
with what we have.. I'm sure all of us would prefer to do the job right; but
occaisionally make it work ASAP takes precidence. How else are people to
make those 2am roadside repairs with what happens to be in the back of the
truck or the trunk of a car?
Aaron